- This event has passed.
WritersRead on Air-Second Half
February 23, 10:00 am–11:00 am
One event on February 23, 2018 at 7:00pm
For the eighth annual WritersRead regional writers were challenged on the theme of “gut instinct” —when had it steered them right, when had it steered them wrong, and when had they completely ignored it?
Four stations in Wisconsin: 88.5 WSSU, 104.7 WHWA, 91.3 KUWS and 90.9 WUWS will air WritersRead.
The second half will include:
- This Dying Company, Liz Minette
- Book Signings Can Be Hazardous to Your Health, Marie Zhuikov
- Peppermint, Could Have & Predator, Maddie Cohen
- On Belay, Felicia Schneiderhan
- Oops in Sloops, Brontë Gross
- A Genesis for Small Fish, Joel Glickman
- Bobby the Goat, Emily Loker
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Cats, Isabel Jacobson
- A Spring Night’s Dream, Laurie Otis