Join Northland College’s Title IX team for a Sexual Assault Awareness panel discussion in 169 Larson-Juhl Center for Science and the Environment. We encourage you to submit questions ahead of time during Monday morning’s tabling event or online via an anonymous form. Whether you’re new student to Northland or you’ve been here for a few years, this event is a great opportunity to connect with local resources, ask questions, and find out how you can better support victims of sexual assault.
- Naomi Bratley—Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner at Memorial Medical Center
- Christa Grande—Lead Legal Advocate and Self-Sufficiency Coordinator at New Day Advocacy Center
- Cheri Schulze—Sexual Assault Intervention Coordinator at New Day Advocacy Center
- Amy O’Donahue—Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Liaison Deputy for Ashland County
- Sue Niemi—Northland College Title IX Coordinator