Looking to develop professional networking contacts or secure a resume-boosting job, internship, or volunteer position?
Stop by the first floor of the Ponzio Campus Center for this mini career fair, where you can meet with a variety of employers who are eager to promote their opportunities and connect with you! Many employers will simply be looking to explain their organization and available positions for interested students, but on-site interviews are possible, too—make sure to dress for success, and bring a copy of your resume. Below are the confirmed employers for this month’s event.
Don’t forget—FREE professional headshots for students will also be happening with Northland’s campus photographer in the alcove by the entry doors throughout this event!
***free cookies and gluten-free treats!!***
The following employers will be at November’s tabling event to promote current or summer 2022 jobs, winter-term internships and volunteering opportunities:
- Ashland County Aging Unit & The Enrichment Center (volunteer opportunities)
- Ashland County Community Services (winter term internship and year-round flexible direct-support positions available)
- The BRICK Ministries (winter term internship and volunteering available)
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest/Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center (promoting summer 2022 positions)
- City of Ashland (Public works, utility clerk, and other positions)
- National Park Service Great Lakes Inventory and Monitoring Network (promoting winter term internship and summer NPS positions)
- New Vision Wilderness (hiring seasonal and year-round wilderness field instructors & guides across the US)
- Northland College Offices of Alumni Relations and Advancement (Phoneathon work study positions)
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians (lots of part time and full-time positions available!)
- Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute (SOEI) Outdoor Pursuits (Nordic Ski Center technician)
- Washburn Chamber of Commerce (marketing, graphic design, and writing internships available)
Need help getting a resume prepared? Consider signing up for a resumes and cover letters workshop—offered twice monthly through the Office of Career Services. You can find and register for them via Handshake.
Are you an employer interested in recruiting Northland students at a tabling event? Let us know you’re interested.