Looking to develop professional networking contacts or secure a resume-boosting job, internship, or volunteer position?
Stop by the first floor of the Ponzio Campus Center for this mini career fair, where you can meet with a variety of employers who are eager to promote their opportunities and connect with you! Many employers will simply be looking to explain their organization and available positions for interested students, but on-site interviews are possible, too—make sure to dress for success, and bring a copy of your resume. Below are the confirmed employers for this month’s event.
Don’t forget—FREE professional headshots for students will also be happening with Northland’s campus photographer in the alcove by the entry doors throughout this event!
***free cookies & gluten-free treats!!***
The following employers will be at November’s tabling event to promote current or summer 2022 jobs, winter-term internships and volunteering opportunities:
- City of Ashland (part time positions available)
- NorthLakes Community Clinic (part time and full-time positions available)
- Ashland County Community Services (winter term internship and year-round flexible direct-support positions available)
- The BRICK Ministries (winter term internship and volunteering available)
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians (lots of part time and full-time positions available!)
- Millipore Sigma (interested in chemistry and related soon-to-be grads)
- Washburn Chamber of Commerce (marketing, graphic design, and writing internships available)
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest/Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center (promoting summer 2022 positions)
- Ashland County Aging Unit & The Enrichment Center (volunteer opportunities)
Need help getting a resume prepared? Consider signing up for a resumes and cover letters workshop—offered twice monthly through the Office of Career Services. You can find and register for them via Handshake.
Are you an employer interested in recruiting Northland students at a tabling event? Let us know you’re interested.