Calling those interested in BUSINESS, SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, and SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE careers!
The following Northland alumni (who graduated from business and/or sustainable community development programs) will provide an overview of what they do through their current roles, how they gained relevant experience to get there, and advice they’d suggest for students (or anyone else) considering careers in their fields through this virtual panel event.
This event is free and open to the community.
Students—please register on Handshake to help us know how many people are coming.
Community Member Access
If you’re not a current Northland student, you can tune into the panel via Zoom by tapping the join link when the event starts: https://northland-edu.zoom.us/j/82295064578
- Alaina Kuhlman ’22, energy programs manager at the Lake County Resources Initiative
(Sustainable community development major, climate studies minor)
- Dylan Hudson ’16, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones Financial
(Business & economics – marketing/chemistry dual majors)
- Elizabeth Kahn ’13, entrepreneur with Elizabeth Kahn Consulting LLC & Personal Wellness Coaching
(Sustainable community development major, business management and environmental studies minors)
- Evan Flom ’14, campaign communications manager at the National Young Farmers Coalition
(Sustainable community development major)
- Joe Andrashie ’92, Accountant, Northland College
(Business administration major)
- More panelists to be confirmed—check back for updates!
This event is integrated into Brian Beadle’s 200-level Essentials of Economics Fall Term course, but anyone interested in the topics and making valuable connections with these contacts is encouraged to join. (Upper-level students—we’re looking at you!)