Looking to develop professional networking contacts or secure a resume-boosting job, internship, or volunteer position?
Northland College and Northwood Technical College students are encouraged to stop by the first floor of the Ponzio Campus Center to connect with a variety of employers who are eager to promote their opportunities to you! See below for the list of confirmed organizations, representing different fields. Position openings include part-time, full-time, permanent, and seasonal jobs, as well as internships and volunteer opportunities. On-site interviews are possible, so dress for success and bring a copy of your resume.
Need help getting a resume prepared? The Office of Career Services offers regular drop-in resume review hours. Find them under upcoming Career Services events on MyNorthland.
Free food is available if you join us, so make sure to drop by!
The following employers have been confirmed:
- The BRICK Ministries
- Café Coco (Washburn)
- Camp Manito-wish YMCA
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and Northern Great Lakes Visitors Center
- City of Ashland (including the Parks & Recreation Department)
- Conservation Corps of Minnesota & Iowa
- Delta Diner
- Great Lakes Fish & Wildlife Commission
- Hestekin Pottery of Cornucopia
- Inn on Madeline Island and Pub Restaurant and Bar
- Madeline Island School of the Arts
- New Vision Wilderness of Wisconsin
- Northern Lake Service (Analytical Laboratory)
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- The Salvation Army
- School District of Ashland
- Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute Outdoor Pursuits Program
- Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center
Neither participation in this event nor the links above constitute an endorsement of an organization or its services by Northland College.