Looking for an on or off-campus job, internship or work-study position?
Stop by the first floor of the Ponzio Campus Center to connect with a variety of employers who are eager to promote their opportunities to you! Many employers will simply be looking to explain their organization and available positions for interested students, but on-site interviews are possible, too—make sure to dress for success, and bring a copy of your resume.
Are you an employer interested in recruiting Northland students at a tabling event? Let us know you’re interested.
The following employers will be at February’s tabling event to promote current or summer 2022 jobs, internships, and volunteering opportunities:
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- The BRICK Ministries
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and Northern Great Lakes Visitors Center
- City of Ashland (including the Parks & Recreation Department)
- Coastal Transportation
- Conservation Corps of Minnesota & Iowa
- Daryl Jolma State Farm Insurance
- Great Lakes Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission (GLIFWC)
- New Vision Wilderness
- NorthLakes Community Clinic
- Washburn Chamber of Commerce
- Wilderness Inquiry