Looking for an on or off-campus job, internship or work-study position?
Stop by the first floor of the Ponzio Campus Center to connect with a variety of employers who are eager to promote their opportunities to you! Many employers will simply be looking to explain their organization and available positions for interested students, but on-site interviews are possible, too—make sure to dress for success, and bring a copy of your resume.
Need help getting a resume prepared? Consider signing up for a Resumes and Cover Letters workshop—offered monthly through Career Services. You can find and register for them via Handshake. The Office of Career Services also offers regular drop-in resume review hours. Find them under upcoming Career Services events on MyNorthland.
Free food is available if you join us, so make sure to drop by!
Are you an employer interested in recruiting Northland students at a tabling event? Let us know you’re interested.
The following employers will be at February’s tabling event to promote current or summer 2022 jobs, internships, and volunteering opportunities:
- The BRICK Ministries
- Camp Eagle Ridge (Mellen, Wisconsin)
- CrossWoods Adventure Camp (Mason, Wisconsin)
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and Northern Great Lakes Visitors Center
- City of Ashland (including the Parks & Recreation Department)
- Coastal Transportation (Seattle, Washington)
- Conservation Corps of Minnesota & Iowa
- Delta Diner
- Great Lakes Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission (GLIFWC)
- Luther Park Bible Camp (Chetek, Wisconsin)
- Mary Griggs Burke Center for Freshwater Innovation at Northland College
- New Vision Wilderness of Wisconsin
- School District of Ashland
- Washburn Chamber of Commerce
- Wilderness Inquiry
Neither participation in this event nor the links above constitute an endorsement of an organization or its services by Northland College.