||The Chequamegon Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (CUUF) will have its All Music Service on May 8 at 10 a.m. in person at The Club in Washburn and livestreamed via Zoom.
CUUF welcomes Duluth singer/songwriter, Rachael Kilgour, who has won many awards during her music career. In 2020, Rachael was awarded a Minnesota State Arts Board Artist Initiative Grant to focus on a songwriting project about the life and recent death of her father. In honor of her father, Rachael will perform her own original compositions on the themes of family and parenting.
Please note that the CUUF’s Worship Committee has proposed the following updated guidelines for gathering in-person for worship, which reflect the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Bayfield County Health guidance on COVID-19 moving from a pandemic to an epidemic:
- Worship services continue to be both in-person and live-streamed
- Encourage fellowship to refrain from attending in-person if they meet any of the current CDC criteria for quarantine, are feeling ill, or have new/unusual cold or flu symptoms
- If new surge occurs, revisit these guidelines
- Ask the fellowship if they would like to have a separate service with masks required
In-Person Worship Service Guidelines
- COVID-19 vaccines are recommended for all attendees as the best course for prevention against serious illness and death
- Masks are optional
- Per Health Department recommendations, those with higher risk are encouraged to wear a respirator or N95 mask when in public
- Continue to offer masks in adult and child sizes at Welcome Table
- Develop a space in the worship area for people who are masked to sit together
- Resume hospitality with refreshments while also offering a space for fellowship with masks
- Record names of attendees to aid in contact tracing should there be an exposure at the event
- Resume singing, in-person Religious Education, and Nursery services as resources are available to do so
Given these updated guidelines, everyone is invited to bring a snack to share as a potluck at the service. Although there won’t be coffee or tea available, everyone also is invited to bring their own beverages.
|Join with the Zoom Client
Follow this link to join.
Meeting ID: 916 8704 2498
|Join by Phone
Meeting ID: 916 8704 2498
CUUF is a Welcoming Congregation and invites people of every age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, language, ability, religion, or cultural background to attend. For a complete description of the service and access information, please visit www.chequamegonuuf.org.