Our nature writing awards.
Congratulations on your SONWA award! Below are guidelines for using and forms for ordering a SONWA seal.
SONWA Seal Guidelines
Correct use of a SONWA seal
- When used on a website, the seal may link to Northland’s SONWA page (northland.edu/sonwa) or the Northland College homepage (northland.edu). You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or to link to any other third party websites.
- The seal must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc., except by express permission from Northland College.
- There should always be an area of clear space around the SONWA seal and logo to ensure that it is always visible and is never cluttered by any materials.
Incorrect use of a SONWA seal
- A SONWA seal should never be linked to other pages on your website or to link to any other third party websites. If linked, it should only be to the SONWA or Northland College homepage.
- Do not re-create or alter the seal in any manner. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Adjusting the color values
- Animating, morphing or in any other way distorting the appearance of the seal
- Rotating the seal
- Do not change the size, position, or proportional relationships of the letters or elements of the seal
Printing the SONWA Seal
The SONWA seals are for use exclusively by SONWA awardees. If you are a publisher in need of a digital version of the seal, please contact us.