From on-campus youth classes to cultural workshops to tribal educational fairs, the ICC staff provide community outreach throughout the region. We serve as a resource to students and indigenous groups. If you are interested in these or other outreach activities, contact us.
We’re here to help.
- tabling at tribal educational fairs and regional powwows
- traditional arts workshops
- youth mentorship/college exposure activities
- introduction to Ojibwe culture/cultural sensitivity workshops
- organizing ACT31 trainings
- Tribal Elder Appreciate Day events
- multi-generational trauma educational workshops
Indigenous Cultures Center
Barb LundbergIndigenous Cultures Advisor, Staff Council President, Special Assistant for Inclusive Excellence