The Youth Options and Course Options programs allow all public high school juniors and seniors who meet certain requirements to take postsecondary courses at a Wisconsin institution of higher education or technical college. An institution of higher education (IHE) includes UW System institutions, tribally controlled colleges, and private, nonprofit institutions.
The programs open the door to greater learning opportunities for students who are considering a technical career, wishing to begin college early, or wanting to prepare to enter the workforce immediately after high school graduation. Download these brochures to learn more.
In order for students to partake in Youth Options or Course Options with Northland College, the following forms will need to be completed:
- Youth Options Program Plan and Report Application PDF (required)
- Course Options Application PDF (required)
- Student Authorization to Release Records PDF (optional)
Review Northland Classes
Search for classes here—PLEASE NOTE—you don’t need to login, just click the course search icon.
Feel free to give us a call at 715-682-1224 or 800-753-1840. You can also send an email to the Admissions Office. We’re always happy to provide more information.
This Northland College application must be submitted using the following guidelines:
- This application and your high school transcripts must be received by April 1 for fall classes or November 1 for winter classes.
- Your high school transcript must be submitted by your high school.
- All students are required to attend the orientation session at Northland College prior to the start of classes.