• Students on bridge

An articulation agreement–also known as a transfer agreement or transfer pathway–is an agreement to accept credits in transfer, usually  toward a specific academic program or course but sometimes towards the general requirements of a bachelor’s degree.

These agreements are designed to help students identify which courses can be applied toward a bachelor’s degree program at Northland, and avoid taking those which are not applicable. It is highly recommended, particularly when seeking transfer credit for coursework, to verify any conditions which may apply.

For more information, please email the Registrar’s Office or call 715-682-1227.

Lac Courte Oreilles Community College

University of Wisconsin Colleges

Articulation Agreement with University of Wisconsin Colleges

AA or AS degree
65 transfer credits max. and junior status

Vermilion Community College