The Office of Alumni Relations is embarking on a project to gather stories from our alumni and document the Northland community’s unique history.
The Northland College Oral History Project begins in July 2022. Alumni will receive postcards from our partners at PCI who are helping us make this magic happen. At the end of the project, all alumni will have the opportunity to purchase a compilation of stories from their fellow alumni. Purchasing a copy is not necessary to share your story, and some may be shared with our community in other ways in addition to the book.
You can learn more about the project below and contact Jackie ’05 if you have any questions.
Questions to Think About or Questions You May be Asked
- What alumni stories will you share?
- Can you trace your career path back to a defining moment at Northland?
- Did a special faculty or staff member have a profound impact on your life?
- Have connections you made on campus turned into lifelong friendships?
- Did you find the love of your life at Northland?
- Were you on campus during a historical moment?
- What are your winter survival stories?
- How has Northland changed your life?