Federal & State Grants
Need-based financial aid.
To receive financial aid from federal and state programs you must meet the following guidelines.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- If male, at least 18 years of age, and born after December 31, 1959, be registered with the Selective Service.
- Demonstrate financial need if applying for need-based aid.
- Be working toward a degree or certificate at Northland College.
- Make satisfactory academic progress as defined by Northland’s Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- Not be in default on any loan or owe a refund on any grant made under
Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 9165, as amended, at any